(Upper Floor Apartments)
- 2 Bedroom Sleeps 4-6 Sharing (1 Double + 1 Twin + Comfortable Sofa Bed)
- 3 Bedroom Sleeps 6 Sharing (2 Double + 1 Twin)
Standard Apartment Features
- Bathroom and/or Shower
- Comfortable Sitting Room with 32 inch Television
- Kitchenette (No Oven/Hob) and Dining area
- Fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Free Wifi
- Strictly No Smoking Apartments
- Ample free public parking surrounding the building
- Secure storage for bicycles (On Request)
For Further Information or Reservations Call 058 23422.
We have a combination of very spacious 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom upper floor apartments from the first to the third floor of our beautiful 16th Century building. The 2 bedroom apartments have a double and twin room that can comfortably sleep 4 people sharing these are situated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the building. There is a double sofa bed in these apartments that can be utilised if you wish. The 3 bedroom apartments each contain 2 double rooms and a twin room and these can comfortable sleep 6 people sharing these are situated on the 1st and 2nd floor of the building.
Each apartment contains original features such as the four foot stone walls and original wooden beams which have been lovingly restored in a project that has taken the family 30 years so far.. Each apartment has beautiful views overlooking King John’s Castle and the countryside beyond. These features have been integrated simply and tastefully to suit modern day living without compromising their unique beauty or significance.
Breakfast & Restaurant Meals
Located within the same building is our Restaurant where meals are provided for every taste and budget.